TEACH FROM HOME WITH TUTORGROUP
If you are an ESL teacher with a computer running Windows and Internet Explorer, a fast internet connection (you can test your bandwidth on our website) and a good webcam and headset, then you’re ready to apply.
Here are the advantages to teaching for TutorGroup:
- You can choose a schedule that suits you.
- You’ll save bundles in time and commuting costs by working from home.
- There’s no need to create teaching materials – we’ve done that for you.
- You won’t be asked to grade homework – our system does that automatically.
- We’ll train you to use our virtual classroom software.
- You can choose to teach just adults, or kids, too.
- We have a friendly, professional support team with years of experience to guide and assist you.
- You’ll be acquiring valuable skills that put you ahead of the curve as an ESL professional.
As part of your duties, you’ll instruct, monitor, assist and correct students during online classes. You’ll also provide constructive feedback and complete online student progress reports. Occasionally, you may be asked to attend online training sessions.
- TESOL/TEFL or a university degree
- Virtual Classroom Management (training provided),
- Excellent communication skills,
- Presentation skills,
- An ability to motivate others,
- Cultural sensitivity.
You’ll be paid at an individually-determined hourly rate for classes taught, with additional bonuses for each class, based on student feedback.
To apply, please go to http://recruit.tutorabc.com