Asia Travel at no cost, teach English in Beijing and immerse yourself into Chinese thousand years of history
- Get to know a little bit about us
- Founded in 2009, First Leap English is a business unit of TAL (Tomorrow Advancing Life) Education Group (NYSE: TAL) and was created to provide much needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 2 – 15 years old in a fun, motivating, and entirely English speaking environment.
- The company is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30,000 students, and is recognized as a top 3 brand in the Chinese education industry.
- Prepare to say Wow for Beijing
- Beijing, China’s massive capital, has history stretching back 3 millennia.
- Yet it’s known as much for its modern architecture as its ancient sites such as the grand Forbidden City complex, the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties.Nearby, the massive Tiananmen Square pedestrian plaza is the site of Mao Zedong’s mausoleum and the National Museum of China, displaying a vast collection of cultural relics.
- Our requirements
We are looking for 3 Native English teachers who:
- Hold at least a BA degree.
- Hold at least a teaching cert ( TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCE … )
- Love working in the education field and willing to learn and grow with the school
- Our competitive offer for you
- Salary : 20000 – 23000 RMB / month ( 2900$ – 3300$ / month ) ( after tax )
- Flight ticket to Beijing provided up front
- Flight bonus : 1200 USD ( receive this amount of money with your last month salary )
- Relocation bonus : 1200 USD ( receive this amount of money with your 1st month salary)
- TEFL fee reimbursement : 500 USD ( receive this amount of money with your 1st month salary )
- 2 weeks training fully paid in Beijing with free hotel accomodation
- Health insurance provided by the school
- All the Chinese national holiday off and paid fully
- What is it like to be our teachers ?
- Student age : 3 – 10 years old
- Class size : 8 – 10 students / class
- Local teaching assistants are available
- 16 teaching hours, 16 office hours, 2 training hours / week
- All the Chinese national holidays off and paid fully
- Opportunity to get promoted
6. What are you waiting for ?
Send me you resume and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org