Asia Travel at no cost. Pay off your student loan and immerse yourself in Chinese Culture
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Nanjing, capital of China’s eastern Jiangsu province, is roughly 300 km up the Yangtze River from the city of Shanghai.
- It was the national capital during part of the Ming dynasty. Many monuments and landmarks remain, including Zhonghua Gate (Gate of China), a preserved 14th-century section of the massive wall that contained the old city’s southern entrance.
- About our school
- First Step, a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009
- More than 100 branches across 30 cities in China with over 30000 students
- Top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry
- We are looking for 5 Native English Teachers who:
- Hold at least a BA degree
- Have passion for education
- Love working with young learners
- Below 35 years old
- Our offer:
- Salary : 2700 – 3100 USD / month ( after tax)
- Flight ticket to China ( Book upfront for teachers)
- Relocation bonus : 1250 USD ( receive with your first month salary)
- TEFL reimbursement : 500 USD ( Receive with your first month salary)
- Legal Z working visa to China
- Monthly bonus
- Flight ticket reimbursement : 1250 USD ( Receive with your 12th month salary)
- Career development opportunity
- Teaching experience at our school
- Student age : 3 -10 years old
- Class size : 10 -12 students / class
- 1 local teaching assistant for each class
- Course book and curriculum provided by the school
- 16 teaching hours / weeks , 16 office hours / week
- How to apply
*Please include this code CNNJ01 in your email application*
Send your CV and relevant documents to
and get on the board with First Leap!!!