Asia Teach English in China, High salary and flight ticket provided upfront
- You have just graduated and still struggling finding a decent job as the job market is too competitive ?
- You have been dreaming about exploring Asia countries but do have much in your saving ?
- You have friends who are travelling abroad and making good money at the same time but you have no idea how to do it ?
This is the job that you have been looking for
- What should you know about teaching English in China?
- The eligibility requirements to become an ESL teacher in China are fairly accessible compared to other Asian countries, with university degrees and teaching experience not always needed.
- Combined with an extensive array of locations and schools, teaching jobs in China can be great options for all types of teachers. Not to mention, the country itself also has much to offer in terms of culture, language, travel opportunities, and food!
- What should you know about Hefei?
- Hefei is the capital and largest city of Anhui Province, People’s Republic of China. A prefecture-level city, it is the political, economic, and cultural center of Anhui.
- Why should let First Leap be the 1st companion toward your teaching path in China
First Leap We are like family
- History : Founded in 2009, First Leap English is a business unit of TAL (Tomorrow Advancing Life) Education Group (NYSE: TAL) and was created to provide much needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 2 – 15 years old in a fun, motivating, and entirely English speaking environment.
- Success : The company is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30,000 students, and is recognized as a top 3 brand in the Chinese education industry.
- Training At First Leap : At First Leap, we will train you every step of the way.It’s all about helping you become the best version of you. Our training team is here for you !!!
- We offer a great salary comes along with a welcome package to help teachers easily get adapted with the new working environment
- High salary : Net Month salary 19000 – 22500 RMB / month
- Flight : Free flight ticket upfront to China
- Welcome package for our candidates:
- Free Flight ticket to China
- Relocation bonus of 8000 RMB ( receive with your 1st month salary)
- TEFL reimbursement of 3000 RMB or Free TEFL course provided upfront
- Health insurance provided
- Other bonuses: Monthly bonuses available: 2000 – 4000 RMB / month
- Airfare bonus : 8000 RMB at the end of the contract
- Full support with visa application
- Airport pickup service available
- Teaching experience at our Hefei campuses
- Student age : 3 – 10 years old
- Class size : 8- 10 students / class. Teaching assistant available
- Working hour from Wednesday to Sunday. 2 days off on Mon and Tues
- 16 teaching hours, 16 office hours / week
- Outdoor activities available
- All the Chinese national holidays off and paid fully
- Opportunity to get promoted
- Requirement to apply
- Hold a passport from Native English Speaking countries : US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australian, New Zealand, South Africa
- Hold at least a BA degree
- Love working with young learners.
Send me your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org