Asia Teach English in China and NO BA needed
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- What should you know about our school :
- Founded in 2009, First Leap English is a business unit of TAL (Tomorrow Advancing Life) Education Group (NYSE: TAL) and was created to provide much needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 2 – 15 years old in a fun, motivating, and entirely English speaking environment.
- The company is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30,000 students, and is recognized as a top 3 brand in the Chinese education industry.
- Available location
- Salary and benefits
- Salary : 1600 USD – 2100 USD / month ( after tax )
- Flight ticket to China provided upfront to teachers
- Housing allowance : 300 USD / month or housing provided
- Flight allowance of 1200 USD at the end of the contract
- Relocation bonus of 1500 USD ( depends on locations )
- Health insurance : 12 months coverage
- Pick up service available and life assistant 24/7
- Teaching experience at our school
- Student age : 3 – 10 years old
- Class size : 8 – 10 students / class
- Curriculum and course book provided by the school
- Teaching assistants are available for all classes
- Well furnished classroom with smartboard technology
- 16 teaching hours, 16 office hours and 2 training hours / week
- Opportunity to get promoted to management position
We are looking for Native English teachers who are from USA, UK, Canada
- Below 40 years old
- Have passion for education
- Love working with young children
- Join us now !!!
For more information, send me your application to email@example.com
I’m looking forward to working with you