Europe Spain ESL TEACHER
English Tarragona are looking to hire an experienced, CELTA-qualified ESL teacher to join a team of 8 teachers in the beautiful coastal city of Tarragona, Spain.
- CELTA qualification (if you have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience we do accept other TEFL qualifications)
- Experience teaching children, teenagers and adults, as well as preparing students for official Cambridge Exams.
- Fun, lively, personable teacher.
- Native level English.
- Having previously worked in Spain is highly desirable.
- 13€/hr after tax – Starting contract of 12 hours/week.
- Potential to take on more hours. – Immediate start.
- Contract until June 18th 2021 with paid Christmas, Easter and local holidays.
- Teacher professional development.
- Majority of hours in the afternoon/evening with some hours at lunchtime too. There is also the option to work mornings to increase hours per week.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to chatting to you in more detail. English Tarragona Team