Asia Looking for a decent job offer in the South of Vietnam Teach English in Bien Hoa with appealing salary and benefits pack
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- VMG – one of the most reputable language schools in Vietnam
- History: Established since 2003, VMG currently manages and owns Viet My English education system in Dong Nai, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang.
- Experience: Through 10 years of English training, we understand the limitations of learners and are proud to be the first school implementing the orientation programs to help learners know clearly about their level of English and study goals.
- VMG’s principle : With the principle “Each word we say, each thing we do, each product we provide always with responsibility and quality” We often and continuously upgrade our facilities and school equipment, update teaching programs, syllabuses and teaching methods. Especially, we always consider teachers as the key factor to create core values – Training quality. Therefore, we always conform to strict recruiting and training procedures. We always try our best to own experienced, creative and enthusiastic local and foreign teachers.
- Bien Hoa city
- As a bustling suburb about 20 miles east of Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa is a large industrial area within southern Vietnam. It is located within the Dong Nai Province and is home to approximately 1.1 million residents. Bien Hoa is one of the largest cities in the country and because of its location right off Vietnam Highway 1, it is easy to get to via car or train from Ho Chi Minh City.
- From explorations into the country’s rich history to enjoyable recreational activities, Bien Hoa is a fantastic tourist spot for all visitors to Vietnam.
- We are looking for 5 NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS who:
- Hold at least a BA degree
- Hold a teaching certificate ( TEFL, TESOL, CELTA …)
- 2 years teaching experience preferably
4. Job details:
- Amazing salary : 1600 USD – 1800 USD / month ( After tax )
- Accommodation Housing allowance: 100 USD / month
- Health insurance provided
- Benefits : Work permit paid by the school
- Relaxing working hours :26 teaching hours / week ( no office hour)
- 5 working days / week. 2 days off in a row on weekdays
- Material : Course book and curriculum provided by the school ( Focus on general English and IELTS Preparation)
- 1,5 year contract ( Ending contract bonus available)
- Small to medium class size
- Student age : primary to high school
- Full assistant to find accommodation and get adapted with the new working environment
- Friendly and professional colleagues ( Native English teachers and local teachers )
5. Join us now!!!
Send your CV now to: email@example.com