Asia HIGH PAYING JOB FOR ESL TEACHERS – VACANCIES AT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – YANGON, MYANMAR
Dear teachers who are looking for teaching positions in Myanmar!
We are a private international school for students from Kindergarten level to High school level.
Founded for decades, our school has been flourishing with 11 branches with more than 2500 students and 400 dedicated teachers and staff.
We are currently looking for 2 Native English Teachers.
The vacancies at our school are:
- School location: Yangon city.
- 2 ESL teachers for Primary school students.
- Working from Monday to Friday with 40 working hours per week.
- Curriculum: IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education).
- Class size: 20 – 24 students per class.
We are welcome you with a decent package:
- Salary: $1600 – $1800 per month.
- Decent apartment provided.
- Health insurance provided.
- Free lunch at the school.
- Free flight ticket to Myanmar if you are currently in Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia and Singapore.
Our potential candidates are:
- Native English teachers under 35 years old.
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience.
- Have a Bachelor degree at least.
- Have TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA.
We are more than happy to have an interview with you on Skype to discuss further about the positions.
To apply, please send your resume, copies of your passport, degree, teaching certificate to our email: email@example.com
We are looking forward to working with you!