Asia ESL teachers wanted in Bien Hoa, Vietnam. $1800/month + Bonus on top. Welcome to Vietnam!
In 2003, we set out VMG English center – a place that was designed to foster that greatness. A place where incredibly talented individuals are empowered to pass down their knowledge to potential generators.
Through difficulties and obstacles, VMG is now proudly claimed to be the largest English Education System in Dong Nai Province. Today, VMG team is looking for English teachers to join our amazing team and develop together and further.
VMG IS LOCATED IN BIEN HOA PROVINCE:
- As a bustling suburb about 20 miles east of Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa is a large industrial area within southern Vietnam and proud to be one of the largest cities in Viet Nam.
- From explorations into the country’s rich history to enjoy recreational activities, Bien Hoa is a fantastic tourist spot for all visitors to Vietnam because of its location right off Vietnam Highway 1, it is easy to get to via car or train from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Friendly and professional colleagues.
- Small to medium class size
- Student age: primary to high school
- Relaxing working hours: 26 teaching hours/week
- 5 working days/week. 2 days off in a row on weekdays
- Full assistant to find accommodation and get adapted with the new working environment
SALARY AND AMAZING BENEFITS
- Amazing salary: 1600 USD – 1800 USD / month (After tax)
- Accommodation Housing allowance: 100 USD / month
- Health insurance provided
- Benefits: Work permit paid by the school
- Material: Coursebook and curriculum provided by the school (Focus on general English and IELTS Preparation)
- 1,5 years contract (Ending contract bonus available)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 5 NATIVE ENGLISH MEMBERS:
- Native English or non-native English speakers
- Hold at least a diploma or BA degree
- Hold a teaching certificate is advantage point
JOIN US NOW!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your documents now to: Hr.Tracysmith@gmail.com. I would love to learn more about you and your teaching plan.
- Your CV
- Your photo
- A copy of your degree
- A copy of your Passport.
- Introduction Video (Optional)
– We would welcome any questions related to this position.