Asia Escape from the bustle and hustle life and teach English in Chongqing China.
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Get to know a little bit about us
- Founded in 2009, First Leap English is a business unit of TAL (Tomorrow Advancing Life) Education Group (NYSE: TAL) and was created to provide much needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 2 – 15 years old in a fun, motivating, and entirely English speaking environment.
- The company is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30,000 students, and is recognized as a top 3 brand in the Chinese education industry.
- Some information about Chongqing ?
- Chongqing is a sprawling municipality at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing rivers in southwestern China. In the city center, the large, domed Great Hall of the People complex stands above pedestrianized People’s Square. On the other side of the square, the Three Gorges Museum features artifacts from the construction of the Three Gorges Dam as well as ancient art.
- Chongqing hotpot, known for its tongue-numbing chili pepper tripe broth, is one of the biggest tourism draws to the city. It’s so popular the city has even issued an official set of guidelines on how to serve the delicious steaming bowls of goodness.
- Our competitive offer for you
- Salary : 19000 – 21000 RMB / month ( after tax )
- Flight ticket to Beijing ( for training) provided up front
- Flight bonus : 8000 RMB ( receive this amount of money with your last month salary )
- Relocation bonus : 12000 RMB ( receive this amount of money with your 1st month salary)
- TEFL fee reimbursement : 3000 RMB ( receive this amount of money with your 1st month salary )
- 2 weeks training fully paid in Beijing with free hotel accomodation
- Health insurance provided by the school
- All the Chinese national holiday off and paid fully
- What is it like to be our teachers ?
- Student age : 3 – 10 years old
- Class size : 8 – 10 students / class
- Local teaching assistants are available
- 16 teaching hours, 16 office hours, 2 training hours / week
- All the Chinese national holidays off and paid fully
- Opportunity to get promoted
We are looking for 5 Native English teachers who holds :
- At least a BA degree
- Passion for education and love working with teenager and adult
- Teaching certificate or 2 years teaching experience
6. What are you waiting for ?
Send me you resume and documents to email@example.com