Asia English teachers needed in the beautiful agent city Phitsanulok of Thailand. Take home upto 40,000 Baht/month
Location: Phitsanulok city Thailand,
Phitsanulok is an important, historic city in lower northern Thailand and is the capital of Phitsanulok Province, which stretches all the way to the Laotian border.
Phitsanulok is one of the oldest cities in Thailand, founded over 600 years ago. As the crossroad between the northern and central regions of the country, it has long been important both for political and strategic reasons, and was fought over many times in centuries past. Phitsanulok was the capital of Thailand for 25 years during the reign of King Boromma Trailokanat of Ayutthaya.
Student age: kindergarten and primary
Duties: Prepare lessons and get ready before each class
Delivery the lesson, and manage the class
Working hours: Monday – Friday, from 8am – 4pm
Day off: Saturday and Sunday
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: 35,000 – 40,000 baht / month depends on your qualification, education background and teaching experience
- Housing allowance: 2,000 baht / month
- All national holiday paid
- Lunch provided
- Enjoy swimming pool, gym for free at the school campus
- The cost of living in Phitsanulok is very low compared to Bangkok.
How to Apply
If you are Native Speaker candidate with Bachelor Degree at least, please feel free to send us your application including:
- TEFL certificate
- Copy of passport
to our email address: email@example.com