Asia English Language Teacher
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Daqiao Foreign Language School is looking for eager, passionate and experienced teachers to join our Daqiao team!
What we are looking for in teachers
Teachers that can:
- Teach 3-17 year old students
- Teach 20-25 working hours a week (with 2 days off)
- Teach class sizes of 10-30 students
- Teach all areas of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Be enthusiastic, passionate and fun-loving.
Teacher will be responsible for:
- Preparing, planning and producing engaging, active and educational lessons.
- Creating a safe and happy learning environment.
- Maintaining and managing all classroom teaching and activities.
- Being punctual, professional and performing with high standards.
- Participating in school functions and events.
- Attending regulatory meetings.
What Daqiao can provide for teachers:
- Salary: 8000-12000 RMB per month
- 10 days paid holidays
- Airfare: 5000 RMB
- Housing allowance of 1000 RMB
- Official documents enabling teachers to work legally in China
- Free weekly Chinese lessons
- Health insurance
- Relevant professional training
What Daqiao needs from applicants:
- For teachers to be from native speaking countries (Canada, America, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia or the U.K.)
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university.
- CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum of 12 months teaching experience
- Clean criminal record.
Interested applicants please send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of teacher’s current passport photo page.
- A copy of teacher’s academic degree/diploma/certificate
- Recent colour photo
For those teachers who are working in China and wish to transfer companies, a teacher will need to provide a present visa copy, a release letter and a recommendation letter from the previous school.
Ph: +86 177-4310-2383