Asia $2.200- $2.500 /month offers for English teachers in Myanmar school
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Professional working environment: International school
Myanmar International school has been launched for 24 years, we have more than 30 campuses all around Myanmar engaging more than 10,000 students every year. Are you ready to be a part of our amazing working environment?
- Working schedule: Mon – Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
- Teachers can teach for a variety of students from Kindergarten to Secondary students.
- Teachers need to follow and access student progress.
We are looking for teachers:
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree: hold a bachelor degree in sports, Physical Education, or related major.
- One-year teaching experience: Have at least one-year teaching experience or coaching experience
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: $2,200 – $2,500 per month,
- We will reimburse visa application and airfare when you start working at our school.
- Four – week paid vacation and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- A sick pay with well – qualified doctors in attendance.
- 10 days of casual/sick leave per year.
How to apply:
If you are interested the positions, apply with us now via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to talking to you soon!