Asia WORKING IN SHAOXING, CHINA – FAMOUS FOR ITS TRADITIONAL BEAUTY WITH HIGH COMPETITVE SALARY AND GENEROUS PACKAGE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Shaoxing (绍兴) is a city in Zhejiang, near Shanghai and Hangzhou, famous for its traditional Chinese bridges, boats, architectures, yellow wine and a huge number of textile and clothing factories and production.
With a history of thousands of years, the region is renowned for the abundant tourism resources including cultural relics like the Yu the Great Mausoleum and many residences of famous figures in Chinese history. In fact, Shaoxing is recognized as one of the Famous Historical and Cultural Cities in the country. Moreover, as a city to the south of the Yangtze Delta, the natural scenery here is totally charming and varied with an intriguing landscape of numerous green hills and clean waters. Shaoxing is also known variously as the ‘City of Waters,’ ‘City of Bridges,’ ‘City of Calligraphy,’ ‘City of Tea,’ and ‘City of Scholars.’ It gives off an image of an elegant and peaceful locale with deep cultural connotations, south of the Yangtze River.
- Teach English to students from 3 – 12 years old
- Work for 35 hours/ week (25 teaching hours, 10 office hours)
- Small class size: 10 – 15 students/ class
- Teaching assistant is available
- 2 days off on weekdays
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: 16,000 – 20,000 RMB after tax
- Housing allowance: 2,000 – 3000 RMB or Free apartment
- Flight reimbursement: 5,000 RMB after finishing the contract
- Medical insurance provided
- Work visa provided
- National public holidays
- Native English Teachers
- Have a Bachelor Degree at least
- Have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA 120 hours at least.
- Be able to start working ASAP
HOW TO APPLY:
- If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate to send your application to our email: email@example.com