Asia Vietnam TEFL teacher – start 27 Mar 2017
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Vietnam TEFL teacher – start 27 Mar 2017
Thank you for your interest in VIET SANG.
VIET SANG is a private English school located in Long Thanh town, Dong Nai province. We have three campuses with 700 students. VIET SANG has no school semesters. Most of classes at VIET SANG are for young learners. Teachers will have the opportunity to teach a full range of ages and levels. The different programmes offered at VIET SANG for young learners include Kids (6-11 years old) and Teens (12-16 years old).
Currently, VIET SANG needs a native teacher to start on 27th March 2017. This position is 12 months in duration. The salary is 20 USD per hour (before income tax 10%). The number of teaching hours per week is 15 hours minimum.
To be considered for this teaching position, applicants must:
- have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- have a certificate in teaching English to speakers of other languages (TEFL, CELTA or TESOL)
- speak English at a native level (American, British, Australian and Canadian are preferred)
Please make sure the following items are included in your email of application:
- your CV and cover letter
- a copy of your passport page
- a copy of your degree
- a copy of your TEFL certificate (or course report)
- three photos
- Skype account and available time for video interview
Recruitment Manager at VIET SANG English school,
(Address) 16B5, New Market, Long Thanh, Dong Nai.