Asia Vietnam: ESL TEACHERS NEEDED
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Why work at VUS?
Becoming part of VUS teaching staff, you will have the opportunity to
- Work for an established and reputable ELT institution which is the largest employer of ELT expat teachers in Viet Nam
- Get ongoing professional development & support via workshops, mentoring, classroom observations, etc.
- Earn a competitive hourly rate of pay & benefit package, and additional supplements for IELTS, TOEFL & corporate classes
- Receive work permit application assistance & reimbursement
- Receive travel/ housing allowance living across town from the assigned campus
- Enjoy full-time teachers’ benefits: contract completion bonus, full worldwide health coverage, holiday allowance, and free visa renewals
- Win annual awards for recognition of outstanding teaching performance: gala dinners, gift vouchers & teacher away days to top resorts
- Take free Vietnamese language courses.
To be eligible for a teaching position at VUS, applicants must be native English speakers and have:
- B.Ed/PGCE/BA in TESOL, TEFL, or Applied Linguistics OR
- A university degree (BA or higher) with English language teaching qualifications (CELTA or equivalent TEFL)
- Weekday evening and weekend availability
- Enthusiasm and dedication
How to apply?
Interested applicants can hand in their application package at the address below or send it vis email. Application documents must be in English and include the following:
- A cover letter with a recent passport-size photo
- An updated resume
- A copy of passport page with personal details & photo
- Copies of degrees or full transcripts & teaching certifications
- Copy of home criminal background check (valid 6 months from the issue date), if any
Human Resources Department
Vietnam USA Society English Centers- Hanoi
Level 3, Golden Palace Building, Le Van Luong Road, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 43 222 3333, Ext: 112