Asia Traveling at no cost to Fuzhou and teach English there! What are you waiting for?
- About Fuzhou city!
Fuzhou, a city in south China across the strait from Taiwan, is famous for its sea views, mountains and historical sites. As the capital and one of the largest cities in Fujian Province, Fuzhou is also known as the “city of banyans”, because of the numerous Banyan trees planted there.
- About us!
We are an external hiring team of First Leap school which is one of the most well-known education group of China. At the moment, we are looking for:
- 3 English teachers who come from English speaking countries with BA degree, TEFL certified or have two year experience
- If you are under 35 and can start working in June, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. CV, photos of BA degree and teaching certificate will be required for any application.
- What would the school offer?
- Salary: 12,000 – 15,000 RMB
- You will be provided with 2,000 RMB for housing allowance or free housing
- Especially, you will be traveling at no cost which means the school will buy flight ticket for you to China as well as giving you settle in bonus of 10,000 RMB
- At the completion of the contract, the school also gives you 8,000 RMB
- The school also makes sure that you will be provided with health insurrance
- What’s the working environment like?
- Working hours: 32 hrs/week + 4 hrs attending weekly training (only 16 teaching hours included)
- Student age: 3 – 12 years old
- Class size: 8 – 15 students/class
- 5 working days, 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday
- Bilingual local teaching assistant in each class
- Modern facilities
- How to apply
*Please include this code CNFZ01 in your email application*
Send your CV and relevant documents to
and get on the board with