Asia Travel FREE and experience in a great place in China – Shenzhen – take home 22000RMB/month
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
✿✿ READY FOR THE AMAZING JOURNEY YOU EVER HAVE ✿✿
COMING AND EXPERIENCE YOURSELF IN SHENZHEN – GREAT DESTINATION IN CHINA
FREE FLIGHT TICKET UPFRONT – TEFL REIMBURSEMENT – RELOCATION BONUS – PROFESSIONAL TEACHING ENVIRONMENT
Hey guys. Have you ever asked yourself what will you do after graduate from university? Do you want to see the world and also can do what you love to do at the same time? Being an ESL teacher abroad and travel with no cost, why not? Do you want to immerse new country, new culture, new people and gain a lot of teaching experience? Let come and join us.
***What could be generous than the package from school?
– Net monthly income: up to 19,000 – 22,000 RMB (after tax)
– Base salary: 16,000 – 17,000 RMB/ month
– Demo lesson bonus: 3,000 – 5,000 RMB
– Relocation bonus: 8,000 RMB
– Reimbursement of 3,000 RMB (for candidate has TEFL already)
– TEFL course provided (for candidate with no TEFL)
– One way ticket provided upfront to China
– Airfare bonus at the completion of 1 year contract: 8,000 RMB
**Health insurance: 1 year coverage
**Annual leave: 5 days paid/year
**Sick leave: 3 days paid/ year
**Holiday: 13 holidays paid/ year
**Visa: Sponsor legal Z visa to China %100
***Requirements can not be easier
– Come from Native Speaking Countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland)
– Hold Bachelor Degree or above
– Under 40 years old
***What will be your teaching experience?
– Student age from 3 – 12 years old.
– 5 work days/ week.
– Relax working hours: 16 teaching hours, 16 office hours
– Small class size: 10 – 14 students/ class.
– 1 bilingual Chinese teacher in each class
– Professional personal career development provided
***Amazing opportunity does not come twice. Don’t waste your time of considering. Just come and join us.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV and your profile photo to the email address: evaasiateachingjobs[at]gmail.com