Asia Thailand: Non Native Speaking Teachers for Mid May 2018 start – Chonburi
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for committed, passionate and inspiring Teachers start in Mid May, 2018.
We are currently looking for Non Native Speakers for the next academic semester – May 2018 to teach Kindergarten, Primary, and High School levels in Chonburi.
– Non Native speakers with BA Degrees or Higher are welcome to apply.
– Required Attendance at school 07:30 to 16:30. (16 – 20 hours in the classroom on average.)
– Salary -30,000 THB per month.
– Semester end Bonus. (7,500 THB per semester)
– Visa / Work permit cost reimbursement.
– Relocation to your school area & assistance finding suitable accommodation.
– NES Staff available to offer continued support.
– Pre Orientation & Training.
To express your interest or for more information please send the following
1) A short cover letter.
2) Your latest resume/ CV
3) A recent photograph.
Teacher Recruitment Division
Straight Up Recruitment