Asia Teaching opportunity in Guiyang, China – Take home up to 20000 RMB monthly
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
TEACHING JOB IN THE CITY OF GARDENS – GUIYANG
MONTHLY SALARY UP TO 20,000 RMB + HOUSING ALLOWANCE ON TOP
+ SIGN IN ALLOWANCE AND FLIGHT ALLOWANCE AVAILABLE
TEACHING JOB IN GUIYANG=>MONTHLY SALARY UP TO 20,000 RMB
Travel to the city of gardens in China – Guiyang
- Guiyang is the capital of Guizhou Province. It is surrounded by green mountains, which constitutes a peculiar landscape. The moist, subtropical climate has brought abundance of flowers and trees to the city, earning it the name “City of Gardens.”
- Because of its special location, Guiyang is an important traffic hub in southwestern region in the country and also a communication hinge, a comprehensive industrial base and a scenic spot.
What will you be offered?
- Monthly salary: from $2,300 – $2,900 (depend on your qualification and experience)
- Housing allowance: $290
- Sign-in allowance: 6,000 RMB ( paid with the first month payment )
- Fight allowance: 6,000 RMB ( After you complete your contract )
- Contract Completion bonus: 3,000-15,000 RMB ( After you complete your contract, depends on quarterly evaluation score)
- Quarterly bonus: Depends on Teachers’ workload/performance (up to 6000 RMB per quarter)
- Over time Teaching : For each week, if the teaching units of the Employee exceeds 30, the employee will get paid 150 RMB for each extra teaching class as overtime teaching bonus.
- Bonus for enrollment: 1k/1 student
- Paid Holidays: 10 days as paid Annual Leave +15 days as paid Public Holidays
- Airport pick up and 7 nights free hotel upon arrival.
- Insurance: Medical + Accident
- Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
- Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
- Housing allowance for children
- Local education allowance for children
What do you know about us?
- We are i2 International Institute of Education which was found in 2011
- We are committed to provide an internationalized education plan in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
- Currently we have about 1000 foreign teachers are working in i2, which has set foot on 12 provinces and 17 cities across China with 88 campuses being directly operated by i2, providing tens of thousands of students with high-quality internationalized education services.
- Our institute has been rated as the most influential foreign language training organization and the most influential educational group successively.
What does the teaching experience look like?
- Provide English course to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly)
- Handle class sizes from 4-6
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week, including 30 classes (40 mins/ class ) and non teaching hours ( meeting,demo,training, preparation etc.)
- Days off: 2 days off during Monday to Friday
How to apply?
If you are a native English speaker, hold a Bachelor degree (at least), please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification to our HR team via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or add me on Wechat: EvaTeachingJobs.