Asia TEACHING JOBS IN SHANGHAI CITY- TAKE HOME UP TO 22,000 RMB PER MONTH – FREE UPFRONT FLIGHT TICKET
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Location: Shanghai, China
Our decent offer
– Monthly salary: 18,000 – 22,000 RMB after tax
– Free upfront flight ticket to China
– Free TEFL program provided
– Ending contract bonus of 4,000 RMB (receive in your last month payment)
– Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
– Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days’ annual leave.
– Sick Leave: paid sick leave 5 days per year.
o Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance)
o Free Mandarin lessons
o Career path available
o Professional training
Who are we?
– Our school is specialized in teaching kids English from 3-12 years old mainly based in Shanghai and reach out to the rest of China.
– We advocate all the kids can enjoy learning English while playing in an English-speaking environment at the beginning of their studies.
– We have thousands of outstanding foreign teachers, who are capable of teaching kids with a certain theme. In such a good environment of learning foreign language, children’s sense of language can be cultivated, abilities of English communication can be developed and their horizon can also be broadened.
– We adopt small-class teaching(3-8kids in each class)
– Student age: 3 – 12 years old
– Ideal class size: We adopt small-class teaching of 3 – 8 kids in each class, maximum of 12 kids.
– 5 working day including weekend
– 2 days off on weekdays
– 36 working hours per week (including teaching hours, office hours and training hours)
– Teaching assistant available depends on each class
We are looking for:
– Native speaker English teachers from (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa)
– Hold a Bachelor degree or above
– Have a teaching certificate is preferred (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
– Have 2 years experience with kids is preferred
– Love working with kids
– Have ability to bring fun and energy to the class
How to apply?
Please send your application including:
– TEFL certificate
– Copy of passport
to our email address: email@example.com