Asia Teaching job in Bac Ninh Province – Take home $2,000 + housing allowance on top of the salary
1/ Location: Bac Ninh Province
- Bac Ninh is a province located in the Red River Delta of the northern part of Vietnam. It is about 35 km from Ha Noi city, is rich in culture and is known nationally for Quan ho folk music.
- The province is the home of Buddhism, which penetrates into this land so early, and bloomed in the Ly Dynasty. Hence, when traveling to Bac Ninh, visitors will be impressed by a system of old pagodas and temples which reflect its cultural characters and architecture style of Buddhism. Such pagodas are part of the precious tangible cultural value of the province which has been preserved through generations.
- Besides the tangible cultural values, Bac Ninh also possesses intangible values which are featured in the traditional festivals. Especially for foreign tourists, Bac Ninh is famous for being the cradle of Vietnam’s traditional folk song –”Quan Ho”. “Quan Ho” was recognised as the Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 2009. For foreign tourists, the experience of joining this festival, listening to “Quan Ho” songs will be an unforgettable experience.
2/ Our decent offer
- Salary: $18 – $20 per hour (after tax), guarantee of at least 100 hours per month
→ Your monthly income should be $2,000
- Housing allowance on top: $130 per month (~ 3 million VND)
- Transportation allowance available
- We will sponsor a work visa and work permit for teachers.
3/ Job details
- Work schedule: from Mon – Fri, off on the weekend
- At least 100 teaching hours per month, no office hours
- Teaching age: primary school students
- Teaching at 2 schools close together
- Contract length: 1 academic year (from September to May)
4/ Our requirements
- Native English Teachers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Have a Bachelor degree at least
- Must have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA certification
- Have a bright personality and passion for education
- Be able to start working ASAP
5/ For applicants!
If you see yourself a good fit for this position, please send your application to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Resume (must be updated).
– A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
– A headshot photo of yourself
We are looking forward to cooperating with you!