Asia Teaching English in Thailand, competitive salary
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- About us.
MediaKids Academy is a Thai organization that aims to improve the English language skills of Thai children by implementing an ‘English taught by Native Speakers’ program for public schools across the country. As a placement agency, we have contracts with over seventy schools nationwide and have placed over one thousand foreign teachers in the last few years.
We are now looking for teachers in Chonburi, Rayong, Samut Prakarn, Prathum Thani, Nakhon Nayok, Sa Kaeo, Prachiburi, Lopburi, Suphan Buri, Lampang, Sukhothai, Phrae, Kamphaengphet,.. and many other cities in the North-East region of Thailand
- Salary & Benefits
- Salary of 30,000-38000 THB (depending on qualifications)
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 THB per month
- Free Work Permit
- 2,000 THB Non-B Work Visa reimbursement
- All paperwork processing prepared for you
- Dedicated team of Thai and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
- Accident insurance
- Semester-to-semester contract commitment
- Full curriculum prepared and provided
- 3-day Orientation Course in Bangkok (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
- Assistance with opening the Thai bank account
- Assistance with obtaining the Thai SIM card
- Teaching experience
- Student’s age: young learners
- Class size: 30-40 students/class
- Working hours: 35 hours/week
- Teaching assistant available
- All Thai national holidays off and paid fully
- We are looking for:
- Native English teachers from: US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland
- Hold at least a BA or BS degree
- Love working with young learners
- No TEFL or experience? No problem! We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers, with a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher. MediaKids provides full training for new teachers, so even novices can feel confident and well-prepared before entering the classroom.
What are you waiting for? Send your CV NOW to: firstname.lastname@example.org