Asia TEACHING ENGLISH IN SHANGHAI – THE BIGGEST AND RICHEST CITY IN CHINA – MONTHLY SALARY UP TO 25000 RMB WITH COMPETITIVE PACKAGES.
- Shanghai, known as the ‘Oriental Paris’, is China’s biggest and richest city (on aggregate). It is one of China’s greatest economic and cultural centers; therefore, it is seen as a showcase for everything considered modern in China.
- The city rivals New York or Paris in terms of modernity and boasts a blended culture of the East and the West. Shanghai is a tourist destination famous for historical landmarks as well as modern, ever-expanding skylines. You will never get bored in this dynamic metropolis.
- Students age: Teenagers – Adults.
- 35 work hours / week (30 hours teaching, 5 office hours).
- All teaching materials provided with minimal preparation needed.
- Base salary: 19000 RMB after tax.
- Monthly bonuses: 1000 – 6000 RMB after tax (based number of classes taught).
- Monthly allowance: Phone allowance (200 RMB), travel allowance (600 RMB), summer allowance (500 RMB from July – Sept), Meal allowance (250 RMB)
- Chinese Lessons for Beginners.
- 7000 RMB contract completion bonus.
- 5000 RMB visa support (can reimburse agency fees).
- 10 days paid leave, 11 days public holiday.
- Medical insurance (death, accident and outpatient coverage).
- Hotel stay for 10 days.
- Salary advance upon completion of training (10000 RMB).
- Native Speaker (USA, UK, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada)
- Clean criminal background.
- At least have BA degree.
- 2 year ESL teaching experience or CELTA.
- 120 hour TEFL
- If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Document needed:
- Your CV
- Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.