Asia Teachers Needed – Primary & Kindergarten
I am looking for passionate people to work with. People who can fill the Kindergarten & Primary School teaching positions at a friendly school North of Bangkok.
The position is due to start Mid-May. You will be teaching ESL Language and working with a small team of teachers, based in a homeroom class. Class size is around 25 children.
If you are new to this profession then this is the perfect opportunity to develop your teaching skills while working in a supportive environment, and learn from other foreign teachers at your school. If you are already a seasoned veteran this is an opportunity to enjoy the good life and make your mark changing the lives of your students.
I will personally support you 24/7 and help with resources and materials if required. I have just over 10 years teaching experience in Thailand and I am committed to help make your adventure as fun and rewarding as mine has been.
– On going support and professional development as a teacher.
– A starting salary of 35,000 Baht per month
– Reimbursements for Visa and Work Permit
– Semester Bonus of 7,500 Baht
– Assistance finding a modern apartment close to school.
– A free lunch daily
– Assistance with materials provided on request
– Orientation and Training before school start.
We are looking for teachers who:
– are native English speakers , Filipino or Non Native Speakers – All welcome
– hold a Bachelor Degree (or Higher) in any subject
– enjoy working with young children,
– thrive in an environment which promotes professional development,
– is adaptable and eager to be creative,
– enjoys working with others as part of an educational team.
Please reply if you would like more information & a School Profile to view.
To apply please send the following documents:
1. Your latest CV/Resume
2. A short cover letter introducing yourself
3. A current photo
4. A picture of information page of your passport
5. Copy of Degree and/or related qualifications
I look forward to talking further with you about how we can move forward and work together.
HR & Teacher Placement