Asia Teacher of English
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Details of Position
Would you like to teach in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap, in Cambodia, a country located in the heart of South East Asia and ASEAN? There are exciting teaching opportunities for fully qualified native level English-speaking teachers at the Australian Centre for Education Cambodia at three campuses in Phnom Penh and one in Siem Reap province.
Phnom Penh is a bustling city that is developing fast, with excellent facilities for foreigners, and perhaps the best, and cheapest restaurants in South East Asia. Siem Reap was voted a top Tourist Destination of 2015, and is a delightful place to live and work, with the magnificent temples of Angkor just a short ride away. The spirit and essence of old French Indo-China is preserved in a country, which at the same time, has one of the fastest growing economies in ASEAN.
Cambodia is a great place to live and work, why don’t you give it a try?
We are looking for YL, GEP, BEP and EAP teachers, those with at least one years experience are preferred as are teachers with current IELTS examiner status and teachers with experience using Moodle. A minimum commitment of 12 months is required.
All applicants will be required to provide original or acceptable certified copies of certificates. An equivalent ESL qualification should contain at least 120 hours of classroom instruction, usually intensive over a four-week period, a practical teaching component and should be accredited by a recognized body. ACE is unable to process applications which do not meet these requirements.
Please send your CV with a covering letter. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ACE is an initiative of IDP and is committed to protecting the rights of children and may request evidence of current police clearance.
For more information about ACE, please check our website (link below).
Salary and Benefits
• Most liberalised employment and tax regime in region
• Group accident and hospital and surgical medical insurance cover
• Highly motivated Cambodian and International students
• Extensive teachers’ resource centres, at international standards
• Teacher professional development sessions offered each term
• Comfortable and modern teaching environment
• 22.5 teaching hours a week
- Company/Organisation: Australian Centre for Education, Cambodia
- Address: No. 167, St 163 corner 480 Sangkat Phsar Deumthkov, Khan Chamkarmon
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Telephone: 85523222325
- Website: https://acecambodia.org/Click here to visit the Australian Centre for Education, Cambodia website
- Contact person: Henghort TEAN, HR Assistant
- Email: email@example.com