Asia Teach Young Learners or Adults in Modern, Professional Schools in China – Apply Today
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
High Paying Young Learner & Adult Teaching Jobs in China
Reference no.: GSEJ04C
Position: Full time English language teacher
Students: Positions available teaching all ages
Locations: Shanghai, Beijing and 28 other major cities across China
Start date: Year round
Our website: www.GoldStarTeachers.com
We are looking for motivated and inspiring English teachers with a creative flair and a thirst for adventure.
Our high academic standards and fun learning environment have established our schools as the very best in China. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a friendly teaching team where you creativity will be valued and you teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
Right now we have openings with the leading schools in China, from kindergartens to primary, middle and high schools, universities and private language centers including Wall Street English, English First, Disney English and many more.
We provide detailed job descriptions, city guides and interviews with current teachers for each position.
All the schools provide exceptional teaching materials, the latest educational technology with interactive white boards and have friendly teaching teams, supportive management, and offer a generous compensation package. In short, they are fantastic schools to work for and are waiting to speak to you now.
We have positions teaching kindergarten kids, young learners aged 7 to 12, teenagers, university students or adult students. Whatever your preference for age group, we have suitable options for you to consider.
We also have positions at schools that teach all ages groups, which is a good way to build a greater variety of teaching experiences.
With private school positions, class sizes are kept small to an average of 8-12 students which allows for noticeable progress to be made and also makes classroom management that much easier.
For public school jobs class sizes are typically larger with between 20 to 30 students per class, although you will have a Chinese teaching assistant to help with giving instructions and running activities.
Right now interviews are being held for teaching positions in over major 30 cities across China.
Teach along the vibrant east coast in Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shenzhen for example or head west to Chongqing or even up north to the Inner Mongolian cities of Baotou or Hohhot.
The choice is yours, we will send you detailed job descriptions, city information and compensation packages once we receive your application.
- Maximum of 24 hours teaching per week (or less for public schools)
- Lesson planning
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes and conversation clubs
- Attend centre social events
- Excellent salary: 9,000 – 21,000 RMB (1,400 – 3,000 USD) depending on qualifications, experience and school location
- Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
- Flight allowance provided
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
- 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
- Airport pick-up and full induction program
- Health insurance provided
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Staff trips and events
- On-going training and academic support
- Promotion opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate preferred
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
- Teaching experience preferred
- Plenty of passion and energy
How to Apply
Please send the following to Christine at teach@GoldStarTeachers.com:
- Covering letter
- Recent, smart photo
- Passport photo page (scan)
- Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
- Preference for teaching locations (if any)
- Quote reference # GSEJ04C in the email subject
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please mention seeing this ad on esljobs.com.