Asia Teach ESL to Adults in South Korea
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you Looking to teach more stimulating ESL classes to motivated students?
Do you consider yourself a friendly person?
If so, please continue and follow the application process below.
* Start date: 2017
* Position: English Instructor to motivated Adult ESL students in a fun and friendly environment (Group or 1:1)
* Location: South Korea (Incheon, Seoul, Busan)
* Schedule: Split Shift ~ Monday – Friday (7:00~12:00 PM & ~5:30~9:50 PM) Some Sat work required.
* Wage:(average W2,600,000 ~ W3,200,000)
* Benefits: Pension, Health, Severance bonus, 15-30 days Vacation time
* Contract Term: 12 months
* Please email me your updated resume and recent picture to apply OR apply at http://www.jobpagoda.com/en
* Teacher from the US, CAN, UK, AUS, NZL, IRL, RSA only may apply
* Answer these questions in the email:
Passport country? / Current Location?
Current visa status? / Expiry date?
Contract end date? / Expected start date?
Have Apostilled documents? (diploma/CBC) Yes or No?