Asia Teach English in Nanjing China and take home up to 3000 USD / month
- Nanjing – the city of history
- Location : Lying on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China.
- History : Known as the capital city of six or ten dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
- What makes ABIE the perfect working environment ?
- American Baby International Education Ltd. (ABIE) is a high-end American English education brand.
- ABIE focuses on providing a wide range of English language learning opportunities for children aged 3-12.
- As a China’s Ministry of Commerce registered brand, and a partner of Pearson Education, ABIE has over 230 centers in 100 cities throughout 27 provinces.
- Our competitive offer:
- High salary: Monthly income: 1800 USD – 3000 USD (15,000 RMB – 20,000 RMB) After tax
- Accomodation: USD 290 (2,000 RMB) per month of housing allowance.
- Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
- Airfare Bonus: USD 900 (6,000 RMB) can be reimbursed once contract is fulfilled.
- Demo class bonus: USD 7 (50 RMB) per class.
- Insurance: Accident insurance.
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and 25th December paid off.
- Annual Holiday: 5 days paid annual leave.
- Sick Leave: paid sick leave 3 days.
- Apply now if you :
- Hold a passport from Native English Speaking countries
- Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
- Candidates who can arrive as soon as possible are preferred.
- Position Details:
- Student age range: 3-12 years old.
- Class size: 8 to 15 students per class.
- Class length: 45 minutes per class.
- Working Hours: 24 teaching hours per week, from Wednesday to Friday 12:30am to 8:30pm, weekends 9am: to 6:30pm.
- Curriculum: We have appointed teaching materials “My little world” “Pearson”, teachers will create their own lesson plans accordingly.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher.
- Training: Paid 5-days training.
Send me your resume now to