Asia Teach English in Myanmar at an international school – 2000$ take home, housing provided
- With a pristine coastline stretching 2,250 miles, a dynamic mix of cultures, and delicious cuisine, Myanmar, also commonly known as Burma, has suddenly begun to attract thousands of visitors from around the world.
- After decades under an oppressive military regime, the Burmese have finally won their freedom of expression and are extremely eager to express it. The country is much more open to the international community and has welcomed teachers from abroad into its local schools. If you have an itch to explore Southeast Asia and gain some teaching experience while you’re there, go teach abroad in Myanmar!
- What should you know about our school:
- Brainworks – Total is a unique group of K-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A-Level education. Brainworks – Total accepts your child and takes on his academic development along with personality development and orientation right from Kindergarten onwards to Grade 12.
- We have a total of 8 branches which are accredited by Cambridge International School and also certified by ISO 9001, 14001.
- Yangon (formerly known as Rangoon) is the largest city in Myanmar (formerly Burma). A mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define its skyline.
- Its famed Shwedagon Paya, a huge, shimmering pagoda complex, draws thousands of pilgrims annually. The city’s other notable religious sites include the Botataung and Sule pagodas, both housing Buddhist relics.
- Available positions
- 1 Pre- school teachers : Start date ASAP
- 5 Primary English teachers : Start date : June 2019
- 5 Secondary English teachers : Start date : June 2019
- Salary and benefits
- Salary : 1600 USD – 2000 USD ( depends on teachers’s qualification and relevant experience )
- Well furnished single apartment provided by the school
- Free laundry service
- Health Insurance provided
- Free flight ticket for teachers who are currently in Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia
- Teaching experience at our school
- Brainworks runs IGSCE and ICE examinations for Primary, and A-Level and AIGE examinations for upper Primary and Secondary students
- Class size : 20 – 24 students / class
- Working schedule : Monday to Friday
- 2 days off / week : Saturday and Sunday
- 40 working hours : 20 teaching hours / 20 office hours
- Requirements for our candidates
- Hold a passport from Native English speaking countries
- Have at least a BA degree ( Candidates holding a BA in education or related major will get higher salary)
- Experience is a plus point
- Have passion for education and willing to relocate to Myanmar
Join us now !!! Send me your CV to :