Asia Teach at one of the richest-cultural countries in the world- Yangon, Myanmar- Earn up to 2000 USD/ month + private apartment
- Yangon is the one of the largest cities in Myanmar. A mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define its skyline
- It’s a wonderful place to walk around and enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Sounds interesting? Let’s join us now!!!
Positions: 2 Pre-kindergarten teachers
Start date: June 3rd, 2019
1. Who are we looking for?
- 2 native speaker teachers who are under 35 years old from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
- Bachelor degree at least
- TEFL / TESOL, CELTA, GCSE, PGCE preferable
- 2 year experience in teaching Pre-school and Kindergarten levels
- Be able to start working on June 3rd, 2019
2. What will we offer you?
Base salary: $1,600/month
- Unshared apartment provided (on or near campus). It has TV, AC, DVD, bedroom with wardrobe, bathroom with western stone shower, glass wall, gym, etc.
- Free daily nutritional school lunches
- National holiday paid (up to 30 days)
- Vacation paid
- Medical insurance provided
- Work visa and work permit sponsored
- Free flight ticket for teacher who are in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Singapore,,,
3. What are your teaching conditions?
- 5 working days: Monday to Friday ( 7:30am – 4:30pm )
- 2 Days off: Saturday & Sunday
- Teaching hours: no more than 24 teaching hours / week
- Office hours: 16 hours / week
- Summer break: After April 9, 2018 – May 30, 2018
How to Apply?
Please include these following documents in your application and send them to :
- Your CV
- Your headshot photo
- Scan of your passport
- Scans of your degrees