Asia Teach anywhere in China. 200+ Schools, 60+ Cities.
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
EF English First is currently seeking English teachers to teach at our Online, Kids &
Teens or Adult schools. Join our academic team in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen,
Guangzhou and many other cities across China.
Key responsibilities include planning and delivering lessons using EF’s award-winning ESL courseware and evaluating student progress. Schools have internet access and are equipped with computers, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads. Teachers have access to on-going professional development, certification courses and training modules and invited to participate in company-organized networking, social and cultural events.
• A Bachelors Degree
• A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
• Passport holder from the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New
• Must be able to obtain a clear background check
• The ability to live abroad for at least one year
PACKAGE UP TO 15,400 RMB PER MONTH INCLUDES
• Basic Salary of 12,500 – 13,750 RMB based on experience and qualifications
• Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month for teachers who
work at our Kids & Teens schools
• 667 RMB monthly flight allowance
Sponsored legal Z work visa
• 10,000 RMB salary advance available
• Health insurance
• 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
• ESL certification program including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity
DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
• Teacher advantages discount scheme
• Job rotation scheme
ABOUT EF ENGLISH FIRST
EF English First is the worlds leading privately owned education company. Founded in
1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for
teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or
want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have
the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60
Cities in China.