Asia Taunggyi ESL Teacher needed. $1600 take home with apartment provided
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Perched on top of a mountain, Taunggyi is the capital of Shan State and the biggest city in eastern Myanmar. A multicultural town with a majority Shan population and significant Chinese, Muslim and Christian communities, Taunggyi is principally a trading post. Its markets are piled high with Chinese and Thai goods trucked in via the border crossings at Mong La and Tachileik, and destined to be sold wholesale to markets in Yangon (Rangoon) and Mandalay. Unless you’re pining for the big city (the Shan State version of it anyway) and/or consumer goods, there’s little of interest here for most visitors.
– Brainworks – Total is a unique group of k-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A Level education.In the Ten years since the founding, Brainworks – Total Group of Schools has expanded to 11 branches with over 2500 very motivated students, and 400 dedicated teachers and staff.
– Net monthly income: $1600
– Free accommodation is supported by the school.
– Health insurance will be covered by school
– Two month vacation in April and May
– All The national and public holidays paid
As a Primary Teachers at our school, you will be:
– Teaching English and taking care of primary students
– Working for 40 hours per week.
– Working 5 days/ week ( Monday – Friday).
– Class size: 20 – 24 students/ class
Who are we looking for?
– Teachers are holding a passport from Native English Speaking Countries.
– Must have a Bachelor degree in any major.
– TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA is a must.
– Love working with kids and have ability to adapt quickly to new working environment.
How to apply:
If you are the one we are looking for, come and be a part of us by sending us your documents:
– A Resume
– Copy of BA Degree
To our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org