Asia START YOUR TEACHING CAREER IN BEIJING, CHINA – SALARY UP TO 26,000 RMB/MONTH.
- Beijing Highlight!
Beijing, China’s capital city, is a vibrant mix of history and modernity. Down here is the reasons make you cannot ignore Beijing:
- Numerous Historical Monuments.
- The World’s Largest Collection of Grand Tourist Sights.
- Well-Preserved Historic Culture.
- Several shopping districts offering a mind-boggling variety of goods.
- Colorful Nightlife.
- Convenient Transportation.
- Pursue a professional teaching career path!
Become an ESL teacher at our school, you will have a good direction for your teaching career path.
No matter you are a fresh new teacher or an experienced teacher, we also have a good training and promotion program for you!
- Orientation program before starting working.
- On – going training every month.
- Feedback from your coworkers, supervisors.
Gain experience with young kids:
- Teach students from 3 – 12 years old.
- Handle with small class size: 8 – 14 students/ class.
- Create interesting lesson plans according to CLIL curriculum.
- Do demo lesson to attract new students to school.
III. Saving for your future!
- Offered with good salary: 22,000 RMB – 26,000 RMB (before tax)
- Brand new teachers: 22,000 RMB
- Experienced teachers: 23,500 RMB – 26,000 RMB
- Relocation bonus: 9,500 RMB
- TEFL reimbursement upto 4,000 RMB or Free TEFL course provided
- 60 RMB/ student if they sign up after attending your demo lesson
- Performance bonus on top
- Upfront flight ticket provided
- Health insurance is available
- Dental insurance: 2000 RMB
- Visa fee reimbursement: 1300 RMB
- Support 100% during visa process
- School Profile:
First Leap English, a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL), established in Beijing in 2009, is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
We are looking for young and dynamic English native teachers who want to experience and go further in teaching career.
- Potential candidates:
- Native English Speakers
- Have a Bachelor Degree at least (in any major)
- Have a desire to work in China and become a great ESL teacher
- Apply process:
- Send your resume, copy of your passport, degree, TEFL to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview online on Skype.