Asia PHYSICS TEACHER NEEDED IN SHANGHAI – TAKE HOME UP TO 27,000 RMB – FULL PAID SUMMER AND WINTER VACATION
Best offer in town!
– 23,000 ~ 27,000 RMB/month after tax
– Fullly paid for summer (2 months) and winter vacation (3 weeks) + 11 Chinese National holidays – ALL VACATIONS ARE FULLY PAID
– Airfare reimbursement: 10,000/yr
– Insurance: PA Health Plan 1
– Physical and visa fees in China covered
– Free or fee reduction for kid’s schooling
- Sitting on the middle region of China’s eastern coast, Shanghai is the country’s largest and wealthiest city. The megacity is also a prominent global financial center and a crucial transport hub, particularly in the Asian region.
- Being such an international city, you should not have any issues finding your favorite cuisines from around the world. From Mexican food, Italian, Southern “comfort” food from the USA, etc. Shanghai truly is a global city.
- The city is a blend of Western and Eastern cultures, thanks to its colonial legacy that combines various aspects of the two cultures. The city is also a globally famous travel destination, boasting classic gardens, historic museums and buildings, tranquil water towers and tall skyscrapers.
- Moving to Shanghai and living there can be a truly fascinating experience for visitors and expats seeking to live in a modern city, yet experience a whole new culture.
- Position: Physics teacher
- Work schedule: Mon- Fri (7h40 – 16h20)
- Student age: Middle school students
- Class size: maximum 25 students/class
- 8 lessons (40 minutes each) per week
- We are SEES, a private boarding school, founded by Shangde Shangde Education Investment and Development Co. in September 2003, with the principal academic units being the Primary Division, the Junior & Senior High Division, and the Integrated Department.
- Being international-minded and thinking of the future, Shangde strives to rank as one of the signature schools of Shanghai.
- Our school aims to provide an inspiring, challenging, diverse and secure learning environment that allows students to develop their potential through creativity and collaboration and being able to apply their skills in real-life, to be lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
- Come from Native speaking countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and South Africa)
- Education: BA or above
- Teaching Experience: at least 2 years related experience (IB experience preferred)
How to apply?
Please send your application to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Resume
- BA Degree
- TEFL certificate (preferred)
- A copy of passport