Asia Physical education teachers needed for our International school in Yangon- Myanmar. $2.200- $ 2.500 /month
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Everything you Need to Know about Yangon
One of the best places to visit in Asia is Yangon, Myanmar’s largest city. Nature lovers will appreciate the city’s stunning lakes, shady parks and verdant tropical trees. These are the reasons why it is dubbed ‘The Garden City of the East’. However, Yangon has more to offer than impressive scenery. This city is a melting pot—a diversity of cultures and communities in terms of people, settlement and religions. Because it serves as the country’s main entrance and seaport, it is also the country’s centre of business.
- What salary and benefits you will get:
- Salary: $2.200- $2.500 / month
- Visa application reimbursement
- Airfare bonus
- Four week paid vacation & school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school
- Sick pay with well- qualified doctors in attendance
- 10 days of casual/sick leave
3.What are our requirements :
- Native speaker Teachers
- Bachelor degree: hold a bachelor degree in sports, Physical Education, or related major.
- One year teaching experience: Have at least one-year teaching experience or coaching experience
- TEFL: Hold a TEFL certificate
- Can start working on the 25th of May 2019
- Teaching experience:
Our school has been around for 24 years, we have more than 30 campuses all around Myanmar engaging more than 10,000 students every year. Why don’t you join us!
- Working schedule: Mon – Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
- Teachers can teach for a variety of students from Kindergarten to Secondary students.
- Teachers need to follow and access students progress.
Apply with us now via email : email@example.com
- Please send your CV and cover letter,
- A Photo of your bachelor degree
- A letter of recommendation from your prior school/organization,
- A photo of your passport page
I am looking forward to talking to you!