Asia NO BA DEGREE teaching position in China and take home $1800/month
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job opportunities for NO BA DEGREE candidate in China – Take home $1,800/ month + Housing provided
– Student age: 3 – 12 years old
– Class size: 8 – 14 students/class
– Bilingual Chinese teaching assistant
– 16 teaching hours + 16 office hours/week
– 5 working days, 2 days off on weekday/week (Monday and Tuesday or Wednesday and Thursday)
Salary & package
– Salary: $1,800
– Free single apartment provided (or $300 for housing allowance)
– Unfront flight ticket to Beijing for training provided
– Two week phase 1 training paid in Beijing
– Airfare bonus at the completion of the contract: $1,200
– Health insurance provided
– National and public holidays paid
– Annual leave paid
Requirements for teacher
– Come from US, UK, Canada and under 35 years old
– Willing to relocate in China
– Can start working ASAP
There are still a lot of job opportunities for you if you have no BA degree, as long as you love working with kids and are willing to relocate in China. Currently, we have positions opening in the cities of Dongguan, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Haikou, Sanya, Huzhou, Tangshan, Nantong, Qingdao, Xuzhou, Huzhou
– Founded in 2009, during 9 years, First Leap is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30,000 students, and is recognized as a top 3 brand in the Chinese education industry.
– Located in Beijing, China’s massive capital, First Leap is not only an ideal working environment but provides you with amazing travel experience.
– At First Leap, we are looking for young and dynamic English native teachers who want to experience and go further in teaching career.
How to apply
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CVs to this email: email@example.com
Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.