Asia NES Teachers Required: – Kao Yai National park- Pak Chong City. 3 Available Positions.
Location: Kao Yai National Park – Pak Chong City (Only 2 hours from Bangkok)
3 Available Positions: 1) ESL Teacher K1 – K3 ,
2) ESL Teacher 1st and 2nd Grade
3) ESL Teacher 3rd and 4th Grade
Minimum Requirements for this position:
- Native English Speaker from any of the following countries: The United Kingdom & Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, the United States or Canada.
Must holder a Bachelor degree & a Tesol or TEFL Course Certificate
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superior organizational skills
- Applicants must be punctual.
- Experience creating lessons, preparing interactive learning activities suitable for this age group and experience assessing and evaluating students.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new things and change.
Preference will be given to applicants with relative classroom teaching experience
- A love for molding minds and teaching Young learners and Children.
- Patience and kindness with a positive outlook.
- Able to elevate learning in the classroom and motivate students.
- Proven classroom control and management skills.
- Able to engage students and instill a passion for learning.
- Be creative and able to adapt lesson quickly and meet the diversity of classroom dynamics.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary – 34,000 – 35,000 per month for entire 12 month contract including breaks.
- Rent Free Apartment excluding monthly utilities costs.
- Course books – Reviews, tests and Examinations provided by school.
- Laptop provided to use for lesson development and in your lesson.
- Projectors, internet & A/C in every classroom.
- Free school Lunch.
- Visa & Work Permit assistance w/ reimbursement.
- Transport and Relocation to school prior to school start date.
- Orientation, training and teaching guidelines provided.
- Continued support from NES AYC staff.