Asia Looking for Coach English Teachers in Thailand, TEFL Courses provided
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT BANGKOK, THAILAND
Bangkok is Thailand’s capital city which is the most visited city in the world. A distinct feature of Bangkok is the ubiquity of street vendors selling goods ranging from food items to clothing and accessories.
Bangkok’s rapid growth coupled with little urban planning has resulted in a haphazard cityscape and inadequate infrastructure. Bangkok has long been the center of modern education in Thailand. Bangkok became not only a place where immigrants and provincial Thais go for job opportunities, but also for a chance to receive a valuable experience.
- Students age: Kindergarten and Elementary school
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am – 4:30pm
- Teaching hours: No more than 25.5 hours/week
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary: 43 000 – 45 000 Baht/month (~$1400 – $1500)
- Health insurance provided
- Assistant to find accommodation
- Pick up at the airport
- 1-year contract
- TEFL course provided if you do not have TEFL
- Native English speakers
- Hold Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about the teaching profession
- Be able to start asap
JOIN US NOW!!!
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your documents now to:
email@example.com. I would love to learn more about you and your teaching plan.
- Your CV
- Your photo
- A copy of your degree
- A copy of your Passport.
- Introduction Video (Optional)
– We would welcome any questions related to this position.