Asia Looking for a Native English Speaker to Teach on March 4, 2019
Teaching at Little Fox is a rewarding experience for our teachers. Each teacher has their own classes and students between the ages of 6-14. Our teachers take full responsibility throughout each semester which allows them to develop lasting relationships with each student.
Teachers follow our Curriculum and use the Teacher’s Guide to teach the material. The guide has the step-by-step procedures on how to teach every aspect of the curriculum for all courses. It includes ideas and suggestions to make classes more interactive and enjoyable for students. Furthermore, it offers guidelines on classroom management and how to approach to certain situations. Teachers can concentrate on their students’ needs because the curriculum itself is very structured to follow and utilize for each class.
Our curriculum uses the animated stories and interactive activities so all classrooms have large screens that teachers utilize to provide a visual, interactive and multimedia approach.
Our teachers’ job is not only to teach their students but to evaluate them too. Evaluation highlights struggling students which allows the teacher, working with the principal, to provide the necessary help for those students.
**All current teachers are available and willing to answer any questions about their experience working with us.**
1. Starting Date: March 4, 2019
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Location: Seoul Jamsil Center (112, Olympic-ro 35-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul)
4. Salary: 2.3 million won
5. Overtime pay: 25,000 won / hour
6. Working Time: Mon-Fri: 12pm or 1pm to 8pm or 9pm. Teaching time: 5-6 hours per day (maximum 30 hours per week).
7. Student Age: Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School students.
8. Class Size: Maximum 8-12 students per class.
9. Vacation: 7 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
10. Benefits: free-single furnished studio, airfare (one-way), severance pay and 50% medical insurance & pension.
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
4. Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” notarized COPY of Bachelor’s Degree.
5. Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” national background check (fingerprinted).
1. All applicants must start gathering necessary documents. *Visa processing takes about 4~5 weeks.
2. Please send: updated resume, cover letter & recent photo to David Yun at firstname.lastname@example.org