Asia LIVING & TEACHING IN THE BEST CITY IN MYANMAR – YANGON, MONTHLY SALARY UP TO $1600 + DECENT APARTMENT PROVIDED
About Yangon :
- Yangon – Myanmar’s largest city with many colonial-era buildings, high-rises, and impoverished outskirts. Nature lovers will appreciate the city’s stunning lakes, shady parks, and verdant tropical trees. These are the reasons why Yangon is dubbed ‘The Garden City of the East’.
About us :
- Brainworks – Total is a unique group of k-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A-Level education.
- In the Ten years since the founding, Brainworks – Total Group of Schools has expanded to 11 branches with over 2500 very motivated students, and 400 dedicated teachers and staff.
- Secondary ESL teacher
- Start date: ASAP
- Working schedule: Monday – Friday
- Monthly salary: $1,600
- Decent apartment provided
- Health insurance provided
You will be one of our great potential candidates if you:
- Come from Native Speaking Countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland)
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or above
- Teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
- 1 Year teaching experience at least
Required documents :
- Copy of B.A Degree
- A passport photo
- A headshot photo
to my email: email@example.com