Asia LIVE AND WORK IN KUNMING – TAKE HOME UP TO 20,000 RMB + HOUSING ALLOWANCE ON TOP
Our decent offer:
- Monthly salary: from 18000 RMB to 20,000 RMB (included 2,000 RMB housing allowance)
- Sign-in allowance: 6,000 RMB ( paid with the first month payment )
- Fight allowance: 6,000 RMB ( After you complete your contract )
- Contract Completion bonus: 3,000-15,000 RMB ( After you complete your contract, depends on quarterly evaluation score)
- Quarterly bonus: Depends on Teachers’ workload/performance (up to 6000 RMB per quarter)
- Over time Teaching : For each week, if the teaching units of the Employee exceeds 30, the employee will get paid 150 RMB for each extra teaching class as overtime teaching bonus.
- Bonus for enrollment: 1k/1 student
- Paid Holidays: 10 days as paid Annual Leave +15 days as paid Public Holidays
- Airport pick up and 7 nights free hotel upon arrival.
- Insurance: Medical + Accident
- Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
- Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
- Housing allowance for children
- Local education allowance for children
Who are we?
- We are International Institute of Education which was found in 2011
- We are committed to provide a internationalized education plan in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
- Currently we has about 1000 foreign teachers are working in our schools, which has set foot on 12 provinces and 17 cities across China with 88 campuses, providing tens of thousands of students with high-quality internationalized education services.
- Our institute has been rated as the most influential foreign language training organization and the most influential educational group successively.
- Provide English course to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly)
- Handle class sizes from 4-6
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week, including 30 classes (40 mins/ class ) and non teaching hours ( meeting,demo,training, preparation etc.)
- Days off: 2 days off during Monday to Friday
- Native English teachers who hold passport of Native speaking countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and South Africa)
- Bachelor Degree at least
If you are a native English speaker, hold a Bachelor degree (at least), please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification to our HR team via this email address: email@example.com.