Asia KINDERGARTEN TEACHER NEEDED AT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN SUZHOU – 18K RMB/MONTH + PAID WINTER HOLIDAYS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1.THE MOST WONDERFUL SUZHOU:
– Suzhou is located in the south of Jiangsu province, some 50 miles west of Shanghai, along the old Grand Canal. The city has been famous for its gardens for many centuries. Meanwhile, bordering Shanghai in the east, Wuxi City on the west and the Yangtze River in the north, Suzhou enjoys great geography and excellent land, water and air transportation.
– Suzhou achieved its fame 1,000 years later when the Grand Canal was constructed. And the city remains one of the most beautiful cities in China with its blue web of interlocking canals and classical gardens as well as the famous silk industry. It is well-known as the capital of silk. The streets and lanes in its downtown area are of the Song-dynasty style.
- OUR REQUIREMENTS:
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or above
- Native English speakers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Scotland, and South Africa.
- Hold TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certificate or 2 years of teaching experience required.
- JOB DETAILS:
- Position: Kindergarten teacher
- Working hours: 7:45 am – 4:30 pm
- Working days: Monday-Friday, specified working days (due to holidays)
- Start working: August 28th, 2019
- SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: 15,000 – 18,000 RMB/month
- Free on-campus one-bedroom dorm
- Medical Insurance provided
- Free meals
- Holiday benefits
- Paid winter holiday
- HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your updated resume & related documents: BA Degree, Teaching Certificate, a passport to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention in your application title: [KIN SUZHOU_Yourname]