Asia Job for no experience ESL teachers in Shenzhen, China – 22000 RMB + travel FREE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Immerse yourself in the most wonderful destination in China – Shenzhen
Easily access to Hong Kong – No experience needed – Generous welcome package
✦ ✦ Amazing opportunity to start your teaching career – Let come and join us✦ ✦
You just graduated from school, have no experience and want to see the world. This job posting is definitely for you. By applying for this job, you can travel with no cost, gain a lot of experience teaching young learners and end up with savings to pay off your student loan.
***Being a part of our team, what will you receive? Generous welcome package
– Net monthly income: up to 19,000 – 22,000 RMB (after tax)
– Base salary: 16,000 – 17,000 RMB/ month
– Demo lesson bonus: 3,000 – 5,000 RMB
– FREE FLIGHT TICKET to Beijing for two weeks training with hotel accommodation covered by the school
– Relocation bonus of 8,000 RMB (get paid in the first payment)
– Reimbursement of TEFL course for 3,000 RMB
– Ending contract bonus of 8,000 RMB
– Health insurance provided
– %100 support with Z visa and life in China
***You will be one of our great potential candidates if you:
– Come from Native Speaking Countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland)
– Hold Bachelor Degree or above
– Under 40 years old
***Gain great teaching experience and further your teaching career in professional environment
– Ideal class size with 8 – 14 students/class
– Student age from 3 – 10 years old
– Relax working hours: 16 teaching hours, 16 office hours
– Working schedule: Wed – Sun, with two days off allowing you to travel and discovering around
– 1 bilingual Chinese teacher in each class
– Professional personal career development provided
*** You will be relocated in Shenzhen – wonderful coastal city
– Shenzhen is a modern and beautiful metropolis located in southern China just across the border from Hong Kong. A popular destination for business travellers and Chinese tourists, Shenzhen has been relatively undiscovered by international tourists. However that is changing as people hear about the city’s great attractions and that it is easily accessed from Hong Kong.
– Shenzhen was selected as the most liveable city in China in a report released at the 2007 China City Forum in Beijing.
***What are you waiting for? Let come and experience yourself.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your CV and your profile photo to the email address: evaasiateachingjobs[at]gmail.com