Asia Homeroom teachers needed in the Romantic city of China – Dalian ! 23,000 RMB monthly salary – Airfare reimbursement – Free tuition fee for your children
Location: Dalian city
The city is well-known for its squares, fountains, gardens and beaches. Dalian also has a reputation for its football, hosting many national competitions and having the most successful team in China.
What makes Dalian unique?
- Very famous for its beaches, great on your days off from teaching English
- Also well-known for its squares, fountains, gardens
- Has won awards for ‘Best Tourist City’ and ‘Best Environment’
- Binhai Road, a 22-mile stretch of coast, is a wonderful place to explore the city’s natural side with beaches on one side and majestic hills on the other
- In late-July & early-August, the city celebrates its annual Dalian Beer Festival, which sees local and international vendors offering the chance for you to try their famous brews.
Working Schedule : Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
Student age : Kindergarten children, age from 3-6
Class size: No more than 20 students / class
Local teaching assistant
Inquire – Think – Learn (ITL) curriculum
Large, well-equipped classrooms
Promethean interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
A well-resourced library
A computer laboratory
Chinese Cultural classroom
A music room
An art room
Extensive grounds for recreation and sports
Salary : 17,000 RMB – 20,000 RMB
Housing allowance : 3,300 RMB
Lunch allowance provided
Airfare reimbursement : Maximum 20,000 RMB for 1 round trip ticket
Reimburse costs of initial VISA and medical related costs/fees incurred for entry to China
Shipping allowance : 7,000 RMB
Free Tuition fee for your children
Health insurance provided by the school
All the national holidays paid
6 days sick Leave paid
All about us – Sunhouse International school
Headquartered in Singapore with 100 schools in over 11 countries. Together these schools provide high quality education to over 15000 children globally.
Over the last 21 years, Sunhouse has been at the forefront of international education offering innovative pre-schools and K-12 schools across Asia.
You will be one of our great potential candidates if you:
Come from Native Speaking Countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland)
Hold Bachelor Degree or above
Teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or reference letter of 2 years full time teaching experience
Be able to relocate in Dalian ASAP
How to apply?
Please send your application including:
Copy of passport
A headshot photo
to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org