Online Home Based English Teacher (E-ducator)
- Responsible for instructing students in foreign countries in a real-time, online setting.
- Create an energetic educational climate for students to learn.
- Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a wide range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each students ability to read, write, speak, and listen in English
Details of Position
1) Teach Online English course to group of students aged 8 to 16 years old
2) Prepare for the lessons (Teaching materials will be provided)
3) Attend monthly training and workshop
- Excellent fluency in Oral and Written English
- Obtained a university degree or currently enrolled in university programs
- with Teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) and/or at least 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Digital literacy (Comfortable in using computer programs and applications with complete hardware essentials for teaching)
- Outgoing personality, consistent passion in class, ability to attract attention and teach engaging lessons
Salary and Benefits
EARN $15-25 PER HOUR OR HIGHER WITH $$$ INCENTIVES
Payment Method: Paypal or Bank Transfer every month
- Payment for your available hours, not just for the classes students book
- Paid training and mentoring sessions
- Helpful and friendly staff to provide support for E-ducators
- Work from home and create your own schedule with great flexibility