Asia High Paying Professional ESL Jobs in Taiwan – up to 2500$ take home
Some information about Taiwan
- Taiwan is incredibly green. No matter where you are, there is always a lush tropical forest around the corner. Therefore, the amazing sceneries are definitely a reason to visit Taiwan.
- The landscape changes dramatically across the island. Central Taiwan is dominated by impressive summits, while the southern tip of Taiwan – Kenting – is famous for its sandy beaches.
- Guaranteed Hours: Minimum of 20 teaching hours per week. Average teaching hours for our teachers is 25–26 hours per week
- Class size: 8 – 10 students
- Student age: primary to high school
- High salary up to $2500 / month
- Class preparation work: $99/ month. Feel free to prepare your classes at home. No need to be at the office.
- Yearly raise up to $1,32 /hour based on overall yearly review.
Ceiling pay of $26,39 /hour
- Year-end bonus: $350 – $1000
- Vacation: 7 days unpaid sick leave, 14 days unpaid vacation, 1 month vacation in between renewing contracts
- Your vacation time is not tied to the school’s semester schedule; take time off whenever you need it
- Free TEFL training for our new teachers ( certificate is provided)
- 10 days of orientation and training in Taipei
- Free 10 days of hotel accommodation upon your arrival
- Full support to help you find an apartment that meets your needs after training
- Interest-free Loan: Maximum of $1000 offered on your first day at school
How to be our teachers?
Candidates who hold Passport from these native English speaking countries: USA, CAN, UK, IRE, AUS, or NZ
Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) OR associate degree with a TEFL/TESOL certificate
Willing to commit to at least a one-year contract
Clean criminal record check
Have a passion for education and love working with young learners
If you believe you are a good fit for this position, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
A photo of your passport
A photo of your degree and certificate