Asia Haining ESL Teacher needed. Take home 20000 RMB, apartment provided
Where will you be teaching?
– Haining attracts the attention of travelers, owing, in particular, to the spectacular annual tides that rush up the Qiantang River. Each year, thousands of tourists from around the world flock to Haining to watch the famous tide bore. Tidal bores occur about 120 days a year in Haining. The International Qiantang River Tidal Bore Watching Festival is held each year in response to the increasing popularity of this recurring event. The festival takes place on the 18th day of the eighth lunar month.
– Kiddie English’s teaching philosophy is based on a concept developed in the United States in 1968 and is used in over 600 American institutions and schools. Kiddie English aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through English only classrooms and speaking activities.
– We are committed to introducing the American classroom experience to students throughout China. Kiddie English is a renown, leading, and trusted establishment in the education industry.
– Monthly income: 18,000 – 20,000 RMB.
– Very nice apartment is provided.
– Demo class bonus up to 3,000 RMB
– Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract: 5,000 RMB
– Medical insurance provided.
– Work permit and work visa provided.
– Holidays paid
– 5 personal leave and 3 day sick leave paid
– Dynamic and friendly working environment
– Company trip, team building activities
– Air-port pickup and life assistant upon arrival
– Working for 35 hours/ week (25 teaching hours, 10 office hours).
– Teaching English to students from 3 – 12 years old.
– Small class size: 10 – 15 students/ class.
– 2 consecutive days off
– Teaching assistant available in each class
– English teachers from Native English Speaking countries.
– Candidates must have a Bachelor degree at least.
– Have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA 120 hours at least.
– Be able to start working ASAP
If you are interested in this position, feel free to send your documents:
– Your Resume
– Copy of BA Degree
To our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org