Asia GUANGZHOU TEACHING JOBS – COMPETITIVE SALARY ALONG WITH OTHER BENEFITS
- WHAT IS THE OFFER?
- Base salary: 18,000 – 24,000 RMB
- Monthly bonus: 2000 – 3000 RMB
- Flight reimbursement: 8000 RMB (receive this amount of money at the end of the contract)
- 12 months health and accident insurance provided
- 11 days for Chinese Public Holidays
- 11 days for annual leave
- Orientation & pre-job Training, on-going training and academic support
- Free group activities, like trips, parties, Chinese culture forums, experiencing Chinese traditional holidays, etc.
- Arrival Support: Airport pick-up
- A legal Z Work Visa with work permit provided
- 10,000 RMB start-up loan for accommodation (Teachers have to provide their passport and accommodation contract as a guarantee until the loan is paid back in three months)
- WHAT IS THE TEACHING EXPERIENCE?
- Student age: 5 – 12 years old
- 5 working days/week, 2 consecutive days off on the weekends
- 40 working hours/week (24 teaching hours and 16 office hours)
- Class size: maximum 20 students/class
- WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
– Be familiar with all aspects of the curriculum, the lesson flows, and the quiz schedules
– Complete mid-term and end of term assessments that are personalized and constructive
– Deliver high quality literature, writing, and phonics courses to students including assigned quizzes
– Issue and explain homework assignments to students and parents
– Mark all tasks that students complete in class and for homework and fill out post-class comments
- WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
Élan is an English language arts training service provider to children aged 5-12 in China. The first élan school opened in March 2013. Now there are 16 élan schools in operation in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Foshan.
In early 2016, Elan school was acquired by Country Garden Education Group (recently rebranded as Bright Scholar Education Group, a NYSE publicly-listed company), which is one of the largest education providers in China with over 30,000 students and 60,000 employees.
- WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Native English Teachers
- Hold at least a BA degree.
- Hold at least a teaching cert (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCE …)
- Love working in the education field and willing to learn and grow with the school
- Experience teaching primary school will be a plus point
How to apply?
- Please send your application including:
- TEFL certificate
- Copy of passport
- A headshot photo
to our email address: email@example.com