Asia GREAT ESL TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES IN NAGOYA JAPAN- SALARY UP TO 290.000 JPY + GREAT BONUS PLANS + HOLIDAYS
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM:
We want our students to be responsible for their own learning and how to be lifelong learners. Students will learn how to set goals and make a plan to meet them successfully. We believe every student has different strengths, needs, gifts and dreams which make them unique. We foster our students a global awareness and understanding of cultural diversity to contribute to creating a better and more peaceful world.
Our school in Nagoya, Japan is looking for Primary teacher, start working in March 2020
WHAT WILL WE OFFER?
– Monthly salary: 240,000 JPY – 290.000 JPY per month.
– Assist to find accommodation
– Health insurance provided
– National holidays paid
– 3 weeks vacation per year
– Ending contract bonus
– Renewal bonus
– Visa sponsored
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
– 40 working hours/ week (20 teaching hours and 20 office hours)
– 2 days off per week, on weekend
– Student age: 6 – 10 years old
– IB/ PYP curriculum
WHAT MAKE YOU QUALIFIED FOR OUR POSITIONS?
– Native English teachers (US, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa)
– Hold at least a Bachelor degree
– Hold a TEFL/ TESOL certificate
– At least 2 years experience in teaching English
– Love kids and have a passion in teaching.
HOW TO APPLY?
– If you are interested in the job, kindly send your CV and relevant documents to our HR department via our email address.